FUEL GAS FILTRATION
Fuel Gas Conditioning and Heating Equipment
Indufil® fuel gas filtration units are individually tailored to maximize reliability regardless of the condition of the supply gas. They are fitted as original equipment by most major gas turbine suppliers and EPCs around the world. Effective filtration systems help meet the demands of modern engines for clean, dry gas. Failure to provide acceptable gas can quickly cause a reduction in efficiency or, even worse, an unscheduled outage.
Most fuel gas filtration units come with their own skid base and incorporate associated instrumentation such as safety valves, pressure and temperature measurements.
Indufil's specially designed filter elements remove water and particle contamination and maximize reliable operation of the turbine.
- Compact duplex configuration for continuous operation; saves space due to bolted design and parts made from forgings
- Filtration fineness down to 1 micron and efficiencies up to 99.9% (ß3>1000)
- Plug-and-play filtration unit mounted on its own skid
- Inlet and outlet sizes up to 14" internal diameter and guaranteed leak-free transfer valves
- Liquid removal down from 100 ppm to 0.01 ppm
- Excess liquid removal by integrated pre-separation
- Integrated instrumentation available
- Heat tracing and/or insulation
Carbon steel A105/A106
Stainless steel 304/316(L)
2.175 psi(g)/150 bar(g)
· Steam Turbines
· Gas Turbines