VIKING Norsafe GES-45 free-fall lifeboat - max. 60 persons
Item number B00401016
The VIKING Norsafe GES-45 free-fall lifeboat provides a secure and protected means of escape for persons onboard vessels or platforms. The lifeboat is for skid launch by a specific davit.
- Design and construction fulfil the need for reliable, low maintenance standby and operation
The VIKING Norsafe GES-45 freefall lifeboat is designed and manufactured according to the latest SOLAS Classification Society, National Authority requirements, and built in compliance with DNV-OS-E406.
The advanced lifeboat system offer:
- Rapid evacuation time from muster point to water entry
- Free-fall launch alone (without engine power) will move the boat to a safe location, away from the platform
- Simulated release systems to allow manned launch drill without free-fall launch
- Reduced risk of equipment failure or malfunction during maintenance, testing or operation
Information about dimensions/capacity/weight etc. can be found in the corresponding datasheet and drawing.